? ??????????????Cat Lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2870 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Whats Wrong With Me?? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Chanel (New)? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

almost 22 weeks

Aaron & I spent the weekend in Priest Lake, ID for Bianca's wedding, it was a beautiful location, a beautiful ceremony and had great food! When we got back, Audrey was kicking me, its getting strong enough that Aaron could finally feel her! :) She likes to slip down in my pelvis after I pee which can be really uncomfortable, I guess she enjoys a little more space in there... One of Ellie's cousins lost a baby at 5 months. I hate hearing stories like that, I hope everything is ok with here and that she stays in there for at least a few more months!

0 comments: