? ??????????????Cat Lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2870 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Whats Wrong With Me?? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Chanel (New)? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Doctor appointment

Today I had my twenty week doctor appointment. The entire thing lasted about five minutes. I love hearing everything is "unremarkable" and listening to her heartbeat. "woosh woosh woosh" its a beautiful sound. I'm up to 166 pounds, yikes. I've gained 13 pounds so far, which is probably right around where I should be for this far along.

The 20 week entry on babycenter.com states "Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana." Horray for my little banana!





I went grocery shopping after my appointment since I have no food at home. I bought all kinds of yummy fresh food. I bought fruit, sandwiches, juice... Standing in the checkout line behind me was a young hispanic woman with her young daughter. She had about 20 packages of top ramen and some baby wipes on the belt. She dug through her pockets and counted out a couple of one dollar bills to pay for her groceries. It made me really sad. No matter how bad we think we have it, there are always people out there who have it worse. I never have to worry about being able to afford putting food on the table for my children. Whoever said "more money, more problems" must have never been poor. More like more money, better problems...

0 comments: